Happy first day of Spring!
We kicked off our morning with pressies for Jeff, in bed with all the kids & their messy crazy bed hair. All jumping up & down exciting for the gift giving. All the traditional Fathers Day gifts were given; socks, hanky, chocolates [ok so the excitement was probably for the chocolates], mini screwdriver sets, voucher for new sneakers, voucher for endless kisses & cuddles, gingerbread man & lots of beautiful home made cards. I cooked him his fave bacon & eggs this morning too. The very hard working daddy of 5 in our house deserves every little bit of fuss.
Hopefully Spring brings some ongoing warmer weather so we can all thaw out & fingers crossed not too much hayfever. Hayfever can kinda ruin such a beautiful season. But regardless, onwards & upwards. I always feel so pumped when 1st September rolls around. Well and truly out of hibernation and ready to get cracking with new projects & get ready for the Christmas season ahead! This year is a little different for us as we also have a holiday we are planning for. More about that to come.
So here's what's on my list for Spring:
* Finish off my taxes for the accountant [eek, running behind!]
* Get some new fresh paintings up in the shop!
* Put some designs into my new Spoonflower & Society6 online shops [I'll shout out when I do!]
* Organise travel insurance, book a hire car & some accomodation
* Buy a few more little Christmas presents
* Make travel journals for the kids and I
* Purge shoes, my clothes & kids toys
* Finish off the last of my eCourses for this year
Ok, I think thats about all I can manage before Christmas.
So what have you got planned for Spring?